Thursday, December 15, 2011

3 months semester break

It's been a while since I last updating my blog well , I'm currently having my semester break now, time flies as my foundation studies in Miri had been done and I had passed all my units. Next year I'm turning to a degree student, nightmare is going to start so soon.

I'm getting bored at home each day all my schedule had turn upside down, I sleep in the morning and woke up in the evening , that's how I roll, being a night kid, staying up late alone doing nothing, watching movie and "night dream" all the time LOL

A little whisper for her, she might not seeing this but still i would like to write it out at here:

Girl, the first time I saw you I'm already in love with you, you're so beautiful that you took my breath away, I can't stop thinking of your sweet smile and your cute face. They are my medicine when I'm down, I look at your picture whenever I'm unhappy and it works! It makes me smile for second at least.
You might not know who am I , you did't knew that you took my heart away ever since the day you appeared in front of me but that's alright! I'm gonna show my love to you in my blog although i know you'll never see this.

What am I gonna do now, I can't seem to think of anything else your pretty face, your perfect skin, I love the way your hair blows in the wind and every time you smile.

What I wish for now is that 1 day we could talk to each other, I really want to know more about you, this is the only wish in my mind telling me that you're the only one I want in my life for now.
Will update my post again soon, this is the only way to release boredom at the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment